找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1870|回复: 12

[转贴] 讲个真实的故事给你们...

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-3-2 13:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

很早以前了。有一次,同学说父母出差,自己一个人在家,让我去他家里玩。他家住的是郊区,也不算很远的那种。坐出租离市区也就1个多小时。他家是个独院,很古老的那种房子,是在一个村里。他们那个村很少人家。他和我白天说好的,我们还约定,到晚上他打电话给我。让我过去玩,多叫几个人打麻将,喝酒,什么的。因为我们是发小。从小就是同学。从小学到中学一直都是好朋友。我去的时候就没叫别人去。自己一个人坐车到了他们那个村。因为白天有事,所以去的时候已经很晚了。大概我记的是1.2点钟吧。出租车司机还很搞笑的唬我,说:“这么晚,一个人来这种地方?”我说“怕什么?”
他就笑了。然后我就下了掏了钱给他,打发他走了。

因为他把我送到村口,所以我要一个人徒步再走点路,才到他家里。这个村子白天还有点人和车来往。到晚上,特别是那个时候是临近清明节的日子。我总感觉阴森森的。村里还他妈的有好多孤坟和慌宅。我有点怕。但是没有做过亏心事,难道就怕鬼敲门吗?我一路总感觉后面有个人跟着我,还能听到格格的轻笑。听上去就像是个女人。但是我回头却是凉飕飕的清风和荒地,还有后面的道路,黑漆漆的一直都看不到头。我就有点纳闷了,点了支烟。一边抽,一边加快脚步往同学家赶。但是很奇怪,没多久就到了。

我说了,他家的房子是那种很古老的独院。中间是那种两开的木门。然后旁边围墙。有点破旧。门口有课古树。当时天黑,我也看不清楚是什么树。树叶伴随着风飘动着,轻响着,摇动着。我有点慌,烟不知何时已经灭了,我掏出打火机,准备重新把它点燃。但是打火机不知道什么原因,我点了4.5次都没有亮。都是那种,一亮一灭,一亮一灭的。很邪乎。我就干脆不打了,把烟仍了。慌张的拿着打火机扣门。

我敲了很久,都没人答应,我又敲,后来还是没人。我正准备掏出手机给同学打电话。突然门就开了,面前是个脸色苍白的老头。他问我找谁。我就说了同学的名字。他就指给我他在哪个哪个房间。等我进到里面,客厅里的正中央的桌子上放着一张黑白照片。我就慌了,当时冷汗就出来了。同学从里屋出来了,很纳闷。问我是怎么进来的。正准备给我开门呢。我说就是这个人给我开的门!他当时就笑了,说:“你开玩笑吧?这是我爷爷,两年前就死了...”
楼主热帖
发表于 2009-3-2 14:00 | 显示全部楼层
他爷爷怕三缺一,来凑桌的
发表于 2009-3-2 14:00 | 显示全部楼层
冷汗.....
发表于 2009-3-2 14:18 | 显示全部楼层
不吓人的鬼故事。
发表于 2009-3-2 14:42 | 显示全部楼层
真是一点也不可怕。。
发表于 2009-3-2 14:52 | 显示全部楼层
晕乎乎~~怕怕的啊~~~~~~~~~~~
发表于 2009-3-2 15:00 | 显示全部楼层
鬼故事啊。。。。
发表于 2009-3-2 15:02 | 显示全部楼层
真的假的。。。
发表于 2009-3-2 15:03 | 显示全部楼层
汗哒哒滴
发表于 2009-3-2 15:24 | 显示全部楼层
住那么远还怎么发小?
发表于 2009-3-2 15:40 | 显示全部楼层
  很早以前了。有一次,同学说父母出差,自己一个人在家,让我去他家里玩。他家住的是郊区,也不算很远的那种。坐出租离市区也就1个多小时。他家是个独院,很古老的那种房子,是在一个村里。他们那个村很少人家。他 ...
CO2_yang 发表于 2009-3-2 13:45

It was long time. One day, mate told me his parents went out for business, he's alone at home and got me to play. He lived in
surburb, but not so far, one hour for taxi from downtown. His home was a single courtyard, ancient style, in a village. There
was not much houses in that village. We made the appointment and h'd call me at night. He told me to play and got more people
to play majiang and drinking, etc. For we grew up together and were geniue friends from primary to junior, senior. I went all
alone there. Because I got things to do at daytime, it's been very late till I got there. Maybe 1.2 AM as I rememberd. Taxi
driver frightened me in a funny way:"How dare you get in here alone.""Anything frightening?"I said.
Then he laughed. I paid him the money and he drived away.
As he left me at the entrance of the village, I'd have to walk a little bit to his home. In the day, there were some people
and vehicles. But in the night, especially the days approaching QingMing Festival, I felt somewhat gloomy. And there were so
many **ing lonely graves and isloated dwellings. I was a little bit frightened. Good conscience is a soft pillow. I've
always felt there was someone following me and made slight laughters like "Gege" which seemed to be a woman's. But when I
turned back, there's nothing but cold wind and deserted land, plus the dark road which had no end. I was a little annoyed, I
lighted a cigarette, and fastened my steps towards my mate's. And in a sudden, I arrived.
I've mentioned that his home was a very ancient single courtyard. In the middle there's wood door which had two parts.
Besides, there was wall, kinda broken. There was an old tree in front of the door. It was dark at that time, I could see what
the tree was. The leaves floated with the wind, made slight sound, and shaked. I was bit scared, didn't know when the
ciagrette had extinguished. I took out the lighter, prepared to re-lighten it. But the lighter was not functional for 4 or 5
times for unknown reasons. It's always been on and off, on and off, very much weird. I stopped to light again and throwed away the cigarette. Then I knocked the door by lighter in a hurry.
I knocked for long and nobody responded, again, still nobody. When I was ready to take out my cell-phone and to call my mate, the door opened. Here standed a pale old man. He asked me whom I was looking for. I said the name of my mate. He pointed the room for me where my mate was. After I came inside, there was a black-and-white photo on the table lying in the center of the room. I was in a panic, sweat came off my forehead. Then mate came out and asked strangely how I came inside, he was ready to open the door for me. I said the man in the photo open the door for me. He bursted out into laughter and said:"Are you kidding me? This is my grandpa, and he died two years ago..."
发表于 2009-3-2 16:24 | 显示全部楼层
看的我发抖。。晚上要不敢去学校了。。。
发表于 2009-3-2 16:25 | 显示全部楼层
还有E文版的啊
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|奉贤部落-奉贤人自己的网络家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-29 19:05 , Processed in 0.051380 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.